RhizoLoc Thumb Brace
The EpiTrain alleviates pain in the elbow and improves its mobility. The effective knitted fabric and specially contoured pads provide relief and make it possible to start mobility training at an early stage. The comfortable support fits perfectly and features a particularly soft zone in the crook of the elbow. Swiftly regain pain-free mobility with EpiTrain.
- Alleviates pain and relieves the irritated muscle-tendon junction
- Improves elbow mobility
- Allows inflammation and swelling to subside more quickly
- Offers a perfect fit, breathable knitted fabric and a particularly soft bending zone
GOOD NEWS FOR SKIER’S THUMB SUFFERERS!
The RhizoLoc thumb orthosis has an individually adaptable aluminum stay which stabilizes the thumb saddle and metacarpophalangeal joint. This allows for optimal healing of the affected collateral ligaments. A special VELCRO® Brand tab can be adjusted in order to limit the movement of the metacarpophalangeal joint and to immobilize it as treatment requires.
SECURE AND COMFORTABLE
With its VELCRO® Brand Fastening System , the orthosis can easily be put on and taken off by the patient. The orthosis can be adapted to the patient’s individual thumb size by means of the adjustable thumb tab. The breathable material with its integral pores allows air to circulate, thereby preventing the skin underneath from becoming sweaty or itchy. The RhizoLoc therefore sits securely in an anatomically correct and comfortable position on the hand for effective therapy.
- Lateral ligament lesions of the 1st MCP (skier’s thumb)
- Irritation in the region of the saddle and first metacarpophalangeal joints of the thumb (acute/chronic, e.g. osteoarthritis)