LumboTrain/Lady Back Brace
Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD): there are many names for pain in the lower back. LumboTrain braces can help. The triangular friction pad in the support provides a stimulating massage effect to the muscles of the lower back with every movement to help to reduce tension in the lumbar region and relieve pain.
- Supports and massages the muscles of the lower back
- For treating pain and tension
- Comfortable, breathable knitted fabric
EFFECTIVE WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS
Many people who suffer from chronic back pain reach regularly for the painkillers. This can be harmful for their health. LumboTrain has no side effects. Wearing a LumboTrain® orthopedic brace is a helpful way of reducing back pain and becoming more mobile – with no need for pain medicine.
A HAND ON YOUR BACK
The three-dimensional knitted fabric of the LumboTrain® provides support in the lumbar region. The breathable, skin-friendly material adapts perfectly to fit any body shape. LumboTrain Lady is also specially designed for the female body. The soft edges ensure it will not dig into you, and even if you wear it for a long time, it feels as comfortable as a supporting hand on your back. Velcro fastenings and practical hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis.
- Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction – SIJD syndrome (acute)
- Degeneration/muscular weakness in the spine (mild)
- Conservative treatment following prolapse
- Low back pain (Lumbago)
- Back Strain/Back Sprain
- Lumbosacral Radiculitis
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis, OA, RA)
- Lumbrisacral Muscular Instability
- Chronic postural disorders
- Bone formation disorders
- Minor instability of the lumbosacral spine
- Muscle strain
- Post Trauma Care
- Decompression Therapy
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7