EpiPoint Elbow Brace
The EpiPoint® stabilizing brace relieves tendon pain such as tennis elbow (epicondylitis lateral) and similar muscle and tendon attachment site irritation or inflammation. Its integral elastic pressure cushion (pad) relieves pressure on the tendon attachments at precisely the right points. A special red warning section indicates if the strap has been pulled too tightly and if the pressure is therefore too strong. It can be worn on either the left or the right arm.
- Easy to put on and take off
- One universal size
- Breathable material
- The viscoelastic pad – exerts highly targeted compression
- Dynamic pressure adjustment – thanks to an elastic adjustable band
- Red color coding – alerts user of excessive compression
- Controlled compression of the forearm – targeted pressure relief for areas subject to excessive pain
AN ACE FOR TENNIS ELBOW
The EpiPoint elbow support fastens around the forearm by means of a Velcro strap. The elastic adjustable band allows the level of compression to be set as required. The pad has three nubbed zones which provide targeted compression to the affected area of the arm muscle. This relieves pressure on the tendon attachments, stimulates healing and alleviates arm pain.
EFFECTIVE ON BOTH THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT
The pad in the elbow support can be rotated around the central axis and refastened with a Velcro fastener, so the EpiPoint can be worn on either the left or the right forearm as required. A small indicator window shows whether the pad is currently set for the right or the left arm. The flat strap has a terrycloth lining and can easily be worn under a sweater or a shirt.
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis elbow)
- Elbow pain due to overuse